Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Whut!! Re-blog??

Bismillah..

I must've been extremely bored that I've decided to re-blog.. My last ramblings would be around 2 or 3 years back before I pursued my master degree.. Pheww.. talk about how time skydive!

Why re-blog?? Why art thou not in the current craze; twitjerr, oh-i-look-so-ohsem-that-i-must-upload-every minute-insta, i-swear-to-God-my-thingy-is-pinterest-ing and such, in fact, I can't really catch up to what the net-trends are heading for.. Hahaha blimey!! I'm ancient!



I just feel that blogging, is safer (shessshh.. must be mad, zillions are dying to read my blog :p) and somehow an anonymous way of spilling things, FB is too mainstream now, and the fact that it acts as a wailing wall for some, just bothers me to the MAX.

Kemon people! We (by we, i meant me) have life too, you don't see us (me) posting about everything every single minute..... Thus, blog is relevant to people "with life" :).

So, in between sipping a cup of hot Teh Oooo and key-ing in marks (in my majestic office), my random rambling for today is complete.. Cherio!

No comments:

Post a Comment